- Optimized power transmission. Blade sensor outer shell design reduces weight and efficiently directs power through the front of the boot and onto the ski
- Gripwalk compatible design (not included). Gripwalk soles feature a rubber band and curved toe for natural movement and increased traction
- Women-specific cut. The shorter tulip-shaped leg cuff eliminates pressure around the calf muscle and shin to increase comfort and performance
- Easy entry. The use of a softer plastic around the instep allows the boot flap to be opened more easily and the foot to enter and exit without problems
- Adjustable flex. A simple adjustment of the backbone provides a greater range of flex so that power, performance and comfort can be customized
- Slim fit. The Women's slim fit version has a medium 100mm last that offers a great balance between control and comfort
- Natural warmth, quick drying. The boot includes wool insulation, which provides warmth, breathability and odor control
- Customized comfort. Customized boots allow you to customize the inside of the boot for comfort and support
- Weight: 1.89 kg (size EU 26.5)
- Flex index: 90
- Last: 100 mm
- Leg material: Polyolefin
Specifications: Flexible fit
- Outer shell: Sensor Blade Technology
- Outer shell material: Polyurethane
- Midsole material: Polyurethane
Specifications: Female-specific outer shell
- Diagonal buckles
- Buckle material: 100% Aluminium
- Closure settings: - 4 micro
- Lining technology: - Custom T2
- Merino wool insulation
- Adjustable buckle teeth 3 positions
- One-piece Power Wrap tongue
- Powerstrap width: 40 mm
- Gripwalk System compatible sole
- Drop: Canting
- Sensor Blade:
SENSOR BLADE shell technology eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity for optimized power and energy transmission.
- Merino Wool:
Merino wool is a natural thermal regulator with fast drying properties and great breathability, which controls bad odours and provides incredible comfort and warmth in all kinds of conditions.
- Custom T2:
The fully customized boots offer personalization both in the inner padding to better wrap the foot and provide more comfort, and in the outer materials for greater precision and power transmission. The T2 version has two separate bi-injected areas with medium density EVA rubber padding in the performance areas and soft density padding in the setting areas.
- Dedicated Women's Cuff:
They have a shorter cuff and open tulip shape at the back of the booty. The women's cuff conforms to the natural shape of the calf for increased balance, comfort and performance.
- Slim fit:
The 'medium' 100 mm tight cut last, specifically made for women, offers a wide fit for competent women skiers looking for a great balance between comfort and support.
- Flex Adjustment:
The Flex Adjustment allows for a greater range of bending so that power, performance and comfort can be customized through a simple rear screw adjustment.
Quick OverviewThe right fit. The right flex. The Pure Pro 90 offers award-winning power and precision in an easy-to-adjust, customizable design.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.