- 20,000/20,000 mm waterproof/breathable membrane: no loss of comfort, protect yourself from rain or heavy snow
- Warm, lightweight, breathable and recycled design: Breathable PrimaLoft ECO technology keeps you warm even in wet conditions and features thermal insulation with 100% post-consumer recycled content made from plastic bottles. Certified by GRS (Global Recycling Standard)
- Insulation 40: lightweight insulation that keeps you comfortable in colder climates
- Heat-sealed seams - main seams are sealed to keep out wind, snow and rain
- Freedom of movement: fabric with just the right amount of stretch for ease of movement
- Water repellent finish: Durable water repellent (DWR) coating repels snow and light rain
- Membrane 20 000/20 000
Products equipped with a 10,000 mm or 20,000 mm membrane guarantee waterproofing. The breathability of Rossignol products, i.e. the ability of a garment to wick away moisture, varies between 10,000 g/m2/24h and 20,000 g/m2/24h.
- Durable water-repellent treatment
Rossignol ski clothing is coated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment. Allows water to drip down the length of the garment without getting inside.
The first alternative to down, PrimaLoft synthetic insulation shows surprising functionalities in wet and cold environments. The water-repellent treatment keeps the skier warm even when wet. Packable, the padding is very compact and flexible.
Applies only to PrimaLoft. The GRS is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets out the requirements for third party certification of recycled content.
Depending on the elastane composition, Rossignol's 2-way or 4-way stretch membrane can adapt to all movement limitations.
Quick OverviewVery complete ski pants, with features that protect you on the coldest days and in heavy rain/snow.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.