- For aggressive skiers who want lightweight boots with good grip
- The Next Gen Cabrio design keeps the Grilamid shell to a minimum, weighing only 1.67 kg (26.5)
- With a soft and natural rigid forward flex that boosts the energy and responsiveness of your skis
- Roxa allows you to fine-tune the range of motion while adding vibration damping for a powerful and smooth ride
- BioFit Last uses an anatomically correct form with pre-punched areas in the four most common problem areas to improve adjustability
-The Roxa booties are fully thermoformable for a truly customised fit
- Heel lock buckle adds powerful heel support and prevents slipping when climbing or descending the mountain
- Material: Next Gen 3 Part Cabrio
- Recommended use: Downhill skiing - Piste
- Thermoformable shell
- Shell material: Grilamid / Polyurethane Plus
- Weight of size 26.5: 1.67 Kg
- Buckles: 4 Alu micro
- Liner: U75 Freeride
- Sole: - GripWalk
- Fixed Cuff Lock
- Inserts: Alpine / GripWalk
- BioFit CM 99 - 101 mm last
- Flex index: 110
- Flex: 16º/14º
- Next Gen Design
The use of advanced CAD design technology, 3D printed prototypes and state-of-the-art ultra-light polymers achieves a minimal form with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- BioFit CM
Offer the possibility of having a qualified ski boot installer mold the shell.
- Grilamid Polymer
Grilamid is the state-of-the-art in technical polymers. Light, durable and unaffected by low temperatures.
High profile non-slip sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural rolling thanks to the curved rubber sole.
- Ultralon Foam
Ultralon developed a high quality foam that is recognized for its superior thermoforming ability, high level of insulation and excellent durability.
- Modular Sole
Most of the Roxa adult models are compatible with the AT / Alpine sole or the Grip Walk / Alpine sole.
- Adjustable Flex
The 'hard and soft' adjustment allows the skier to adjust the flex of the boot.
Quick OverviewThe Roxa R3 S 110 boots have been developed to absorb the bumps in the terrain as much as possible.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.