- For aggressive skiers who want lightweight boots with good grip
- The Next Gen Cabrio design keeps the Polyurethane shell to a minimum
- With a rigid side-to-side response capable of driving the most robust skis
- A Power Strap buckle is easily adjustable when walking, and when tightened offers deliberate forward bending with a large amount of bounce
- The Ski Block - Hike provides a natural step when you are jibbing or walking
- Roxa Freeride boots are fully thermoformable for a truly customised fit
- Heel lock buckle adds powerful heel support and prevents slipping when climbing or descending the mountain
- Material: Next Gen 3 Part Cabrio
- Recommended use: Alpine skiing - Freeride
- Thermoformable shell
- Shell material: Polyurethane Plus
- Buckles: Power Strap Buckle Easy Stride / 2 Alu micro
- Liner: I.R Tongue / U75 Freeride
- Sole: - GripWalk
- Ski Lock - Hike
- Inserts: Alpine / GripWalk
- BioFit CM 99 - 101 mm last
- Flex index: 95
- Flex: 45º
- Women's Specific Cuff
The women's specific upper cuff provides a reduced height and a 'scalloped' shape to comfortably fit the shape of women's calves.
- Powerstrap Buckle
Powerstrap allows excellent closure of the upper of the boot and adapts to any shape of leg. The easy buckle function extends the range of passage when accidentally opened.
- Next Gen Design
The use of advanced CAD design technology, 3D printed prototypes and state-of-the-art ultra-light polymers achieves a minimal form with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- D.R.I. Chassis Tuning
The dynamic response insert shortens the bending range while still providing excellent shock absorption. Fast response and power for exceptional performance in all mountains.
- BioFit CM
Offer the possibility of having a qualified ski boot installer mold the shell.
High profile non-slip sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural rolling thanks to the curved rubber sole.
- Easy Ski-Hike Cuff
The Shout walking mechanism allows the upper fist to be easily released.
Quick OverviewIt is the lightest performance alpine ski boot in its class. The 95 is designed for freeride skiers looking for maximum performance, versatility and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.