- The upper buckle offers a fine adjustment of the velcro strap, light but strong
- RX model shell are thermoformable
- Quick Carbon technology allows for ultra-light weight and the highest level of performance at the same time
- Dynafit certificate for all technical bindings
- The construction keeps the buckle locked in the open position while in motion
- Double density tongue
- Material: Cabrio - Double density tongue
- Recommended use: Ski mountaineering - Touring
- Thermoformable shell
- Shell material: Grilamid
- Weight of size 26.5: 1.19 Kg
- Buckles: 2 Aluminium buckles + velcro fastener
- Liner: Ultralight Tour
- Sky-Walk sole made of rubber material
- Inserts: Grip Step (Dynafit, Marker)
- 99 mm form factor
- Flex: 62º
- Grilamid Polymer
Grilamid is the state-of-the-art in technical polymers. Light, durable and unaffected by low temperatures.
- Dynafit Binding / Kingping Insert
RX is certified for customization of Dynafit and Marker Kingping inserts and all R3 models equipped with technological inserts.
- Powerstrap Buckle
Powerstrap allows excellent closure of the upper of the boot and adapts to any shape of leg. The easy buckle function extends the range of passage when accidentally opened.
- Quick Carbon Ski-Hike Mode
The ski mountaineering lock allows for easy walking when open and uncompromising performance when locked.
Quick OverviewRoxa RX Tour boots are extremely lightweight while providing incredible performance. The boot makes the foot anatomical, ideal for excursions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.