The design of the Rudy Project Agon glasses is inspired by the philosophy "the form follows the function" that offers highly functional and technological products and that have an incomparable style. Agon adopts the most advanced ergonomic solutions to ensure exceptional stability and comfort while playing sports. The frame is made of Grilamid, a high-quality thermoplastic material that is resistant to shock, light and allergy-proof, used by Rudy Project due to its stability, flexibility and resistance over time. The rods of the Agon glasses are made of Kynetium, an aluminum alloy used in aerospace applications that combines magnesium, silicon and titanium, thus ensuring a sophisticated blend of lightness (Mg), strength (Ti) and flexibility (Si). The adjustable points of the rods secure the glasses to the face, so that they do not move during energetic movements. The latest generation ErgoIV nose bridge makes it possible to find the perfect fit in the athlete's nose, which increases the comfort sensation and the regulation of the ventilation of the lens.
The RPO lenses of the Rudy Project glasses are characterized by the protection of ultraviolet rays. They reduce glare, favor contrast and guarantee a "real" vision without distortion of colors.
Characteristics of Rudy Project Agon:
- Mount in Grilamid, an ultralight aluminum aerospace alloy, gives it a lot of flexibility, safety and durability.
- Rods made of Kynetium, a revolutionary aluminum alloy for aerospace applications that combine magnesium, silicon and titanium to create light sports sunglasses (magnesium), durable (titanium) and flexible (silicon).
- The terminals of the rods can be adjusted in any direction, simply applying a slight pressure. This exclusive technology guarantees maximum comfort.
- Ergo IV Ergonomic nasal pillow made of soft hypoallergenic silicone keeps the glasses stable and prevents slippage.
- The Safety Project system integrated in the glasses establishes the absence of acute angles in the joints of the rods to avoid catastrophic damage to the face, in case of blows and falls.
- Quick Change system that allows you to change lenses quickly and easily to handle any lighting condition.
- RP Optics lenses: they are characterized by the protection of ultraviolet rays. They reduce glare, favor contrast and guarantee a "real" vision without distortion of colors.
Technology of Rudy Project Agon:
- Grilamid: extremely flexible, safe and resistant material that Rudy Project uses in many glasses to ensure durability and comfort.
- Kynetium: Aluminum alloy for aerospace applications, which combines magnesium, silicon and titanium. It is a sophisticated mixture of lightness (Mg), strength (Ti) and elasticity (Si).
Quick OverviewAgon, the spirit of competition. In ancient Greece, the term "Agon" was used to indicate the "spirit of competition", which characterized the Olympic Games in particular. Nothing was a game, but everything was a real challenge with honors awarded only to the winners. Rudy Project has designed the new Agon glasses with a racing soul for competitive athletes who are always fighting for the first place.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.