Characteristics of Rudy Project Rydon:
- Mount in Grilamid, an ultralight aluminum aerospace alloy, gives it a lot of flexibility, safety and durability.
- Rods made of Kynetium, a revolutionary aluminum alloy for aerospace applications that combine magnesium, silicon and titanium to create light sports sunglasses (magnesium), durable (titanium) and flexible (silicon).
- The terminals of the rods can be adjusted in any direction, simply applying a slight pressure. This exclusive technology guarantees maximum comfort.
- Ergo IV Ergonomic nasal pillow made of soft hypoallergenic silicone keeps the glasses stable and prevents slippage.
- The Safety Project system integrated in the glasses establishes the absence of acute angles in the joints of the rods to avoid catastrophic damage to the face, in case of blows and falls.
- Quick Change system that allows you to change lenses quickly and easily to handle any lighting condition.
- RPO lenses: are characterized by the protection of ultraviolet rays. They reduce glare, favor contrast and guarantee a "real" vision without distortion of colors.
Technology of Rudy Project Rydon:
- Grilamid: extremely flexible, safe and resistant material that Rudy Project uses in many glasses to ensure durability and comfort.
- Kynetium: Aluminum alloy for aerospace applications, which combines magnesium, silicon and titanium. It is a sophisticated mixture of lightness (Mg), strength (Ti) and elasticity (Si).
- Safety Project: A unique feature of Rudy Project, a built-in hinge with no sharp corners. Designed to minimize the risk of injury in the event of falls or collisions. The conventional CR39 or glass lenses can break in case of shock with very serious consequences for the eyes. ImpactX is more resistant than any other material for the manufacture of lenses. And they are guaranteed for life against cracks and breaks.
Quick Overview“Rudy Project Rydon glasses manufactured with the most advanced technology and materials to create a light, versatile and powerful product. Special for cyclists.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.