Characteristics Nago EVO 134 Ti 1.4 Prologue Saddle:
- Weight: 229 gr.
- Size: 280 x 135 mm.
- Compatible with U-Clip
- Refilling: EV2 - Active Density
- Base: Carbon Fiber Injection
- Rail: Ti 1.4
- Use: Road / Mountain
- Cover: Microfiber + CPC
- Gender: Male / Female
Technology Nago EVO 134 Ti 1.4 Prologue Saddle:
- Rail Ti 1.4: Nickel-titanium alloy rail with 1.4 mm wall. of wall.
- Active Density: It is a new solution patented by Prologo, which allows a new level of comfort. This system is really a combination between stiffness and density. More rigidity in the front and rear and less rigidity in the central part. High density in the back, medium density in the central part and low density in the front.
- ESD: Easy Stroke Design (ESD) is the result of ergonomic and biomechanical studies, carried out by Prologo in recent years. These studies have developed an improvement in the location space of the cyclist's legs, a better use of pedaling and a correct position on the bicycle.
- U-Clip: It is a support system that facilitates the attachment of different accessories (light, bag for tools, etc ...).
Quick OverviewThe Prologo Nago EVO 134 Ti 1.4 saddle is a saddle designed for those who love cycling and are passionate about constantly increasing their performance. Thanks to the Active Density technology, it allows to offer an excellent comfort during the entire course of the journey on the bike.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.