- Rail: Xsilite
- Structure: reinforced carbon fiber
- Filling: BioFoam
- Coating: Microfeel
- Weight: 177 g
- Level: Racing
- Open (open design): is the result of clinical trials and research on the anatomy of the cyclist. The characteristic of the saddle consists in a gradual opening for a total support and a relief in the perineal area.
- BioFoam: the goal is to achieve greater comfort in saddles with gel inserts, a lower weight and increase strength and durability. The solution is the San Marco BioFoam filling, with a biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedaling, guaranteeing comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. Its closed cell surface repels water.
- Reinforced carbon fiber: variable carbon structure according to the needs or performance required by the saddle. The elongated carbon fiber reinforces the structure and obtains a flexible and lightweight material.
- Microfel: it is a breathable and resistant fabric that offers a better adherence to the filling, emphasizing the ergonomic forms of the saddle.
- Xsilite: material lighter and stronger than titanium, Xsilite was born as research material in the saddles of professional cyclists. It has a high percentage of silicon together with titanium and carbon particles. The result is a material with high static tenacity, strong as titanium, but at the same time lighter.
- New ergonomics: perfect balance between the support area and the release area. The large hole increases comfort and offers a long support: the central relief zone is long enough to be effective in all pedaling positions, but a structural bridge prevents unwanted bending and twisting.
Quick OverviewThis San Marco saddle has an attractive design that also provides comfort and inimitable ergonomics.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.