This San Marco saddle is designed according to the concept of new ergonomics, based on a perfect balance between the support area and the relief area in different pedaling situations. The central relief zone is long enough to be effective in all pedaling positions, but a structural bridge prevents unwanted bending and twisting, providing full support. The unidirectional carbon rail (DNA-Carbon 9.8 x 7 mm Ø) is longer (83.5 mm) and allows this saddle to be one of the best in terms of adjustment in forward and backward movement. The new ergonomics and design of the Mantra saddle allow it to be 15% lighter than the previous version.
- Rail: DNA-Carbon 9.8 x 7 mm Ø
- Structure: reinforced carbon fiber
- Filling: Pebax
- Coating: Microfel + Carbon
- Weight: 140 g
- Level: Carbon Fiber
- Open (open design): is the result of clinical trials and research on the anatomy of the cyclist. The characteristic of the saddle consists in a gradual opening for a total support and a relief in the perineal area.
- Reinforced carbon fiber: variable carbon structure according to the needs or performance required by the saddle. The elongated carbon fiber reinforces the structure and obtains a flexible and lightweight material.
- Microfel: it is a breathable and resistant fabric that offers a better adherence to the filling, emphasizing the ergonomic forms of the saddle.
- DNA: system that allows to increase the rigidity of the rail avoiding the torsion of the saddle without compromising the comfort during the pedaling. The characteristic connection of the rail (Dinamyc Node Action) in the form of X concentrates all the forces to provide additional support in a certain area.
- Pebax: is a new generation of ultralight foam (40% lighter than the EVA used in saddles) that provides an extraordinary recovery that prevents the loss of mechanical properties by repetitive use. In addition, it offers excellent elasticity and dimensional stability. All these properties allow the saddle to be lighter and more comfortable.
- New ergonomics: perfect balance between the support area and the release area. The large hole increases comfort and offers a long support: the central relief zone is long enough to be effective in all pedaling positions, but a structural bridge prevents unwanted bending and twisting.
Quick OverviewThis San Marco saddle is based on a perfect balance between the support area and the relief zone in the different pedaling situations. It is a lighter version of Mantra than the previous one.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.