- Length: 320 cm
- Width: 82 cm
- Strength: 15 cm
- Volume: 265 litres
- Weight: 10.4 kg +/- 10%
- Technology: FUSION-LIGHT System
- Colour: blue
- Pillar weight: Up to 140 kg
- Use: All year round, for the whole family, fitness
The pack includes:
- A tough, lightweight nylon backpack with a SAFE logo and a zippered top. It is equipped with no. 2 adjustable, wide, padded shoulder straps and no. 1 padded abdominal belt with adjustable buckle for easy carrying. The backpack also has two padded side handles that allow it to be transformed into a comfortable travel bag, inside it is large and can hold the board, pump, repair kit, removable paddle and any other accessories.
- A repair kit that includes: No. 1 tube of special PVC glue, No. 2 PVC patches, a key to disassemble the valve.
- A patented SAFE dual flow pump for inflating the foot-mounted inflatable vanes with pressure gauge, with the ability to inflate up to 26 psi. The pump has a slightly elongated shape, is very robust and has an aluminium shaft; these characteristics make it suitable for inflating a SUP in 4/5 minutes allowing a minimum effort. Capacity: 1.8 + 1.8L, max. Features: Anti-sand seals and filter for long pump life, high air flow piston for easier inflation, double/single action valve.
- A waterproof and waterproof mobile phone case, ideal for taking photos and videos with your mobile phone above and below the water surface without the need for an additional waterproof camera and without damaging your mobile phone.
- A center fin in black plastic material of excellent quality, which fits the U.S. fin box screw system. It allows to optimize the performance in water in terms of directionality and minimizes the friction in the water.
- Two high-quality black plastic side wings, which fit the Click system, are easily interchangeable and compatible with the FCS 2 system.
Range of use:
- Wave: 30%
- Stability: 90%
- Manoeuvrability: 70%
- Speed: 50%
Quick OverviewThis Sup has superior stability making it fully compatible with beginners.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.