The Salewa Alp Trainer 2 Mid GORE-TEX women's boots offer quality protection for long hiking sessions on uneven terrain. They feature a durable premium suede upper with strong stretch fabric inserts in the tongue and a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining. In addition, the solid rubber toe cap reinforcement provides additional protection against stones and rock.
This comfortable, close-fitting model is designed with a women's last that follows the unique shape of the female foot. The registered 3F System provides great ankle support and lateral stability on uneven terrain, while the soft Flex Collar increases the ankle's range of motion for added comfort on descents. SALEWA's customisable Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) features interchangeable layers to adjust the volume to fit you just right, and our Climbing Lacing system allows for an exact fit all the way to the toe.
The improved Vibram Alpine Hiking outsole offers enhanced performance and control over a wide variety of mountain terrain thanks to differentiated climbing, traction and braking zones. It also performs very well in wet and muddy conditions. This sole is exclusive to SALEWA.
- Weight: 482 g
- Outer: 1.4-1.8 Suede, PU coated leather rand, Stretch fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram Hike Approach
- Suitable for hiking, medium-high mountains
- - GORE-TEX: Garments made with GORE-TEX fabric provide maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of activities and weather conditions. The GORE-TEX membrane is water and wind resistant ensuring that no water gets in while allowing your feet to breathe. How is this achieved? Its pores are 20,000 times smaller than raindrops, but 700 times larger than water vapour molecules. In this way, water cannot get in but perspiration can get out and the skin can breathe. Each membrane is tried and tested in the harshest weather conditions.
- Vibram: Vibram are world leaders in high performance rubber soles, for outdoor footwear. Vibram rubber soles are made with three objectives: guarantee the best performance, comfort and lasting quality.
- Climbing Laces: The laces are crossed down to the toe which means the shoes can be adjusted to fit the individual, guaranteeing comfort and precision.
- 3F System Evo: Flexibility is key for an athlete. Salewa guarantees flexibility and freedom of movement, anatomical support of the ankle and perfect adaptation where the climber needs it. In addition, it incorporates a steel wire reinforcement to have an added subjection to the heel.
Quick OverviewThese boots are made for women's feet! GORE-TEX provides protection from the elements and protects the foot from rocks and dirt on the ground. The sole is flexible enough to provide cushioning and ensure stability while walking. We know you'll love these boots as much as we do!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.