Its robust and reliable semi-glass and double-wall construction places two layers of fabric between you and the elements, facilitating full use of space and ensuring an optimal balance between weather protection and ventilation. The 100% self-supporting design means you can mount it without a problem on rocky terrain or in alpine locations where there is not enough room to mount it with guy ropes and pegs. The anchor points can also be extended for more flexibility, for example in snowy terrain. Its 50D Ripstop 50D Ripstop Nylon double roof is coated with Polyurethane to give it a 3,000mm water column, the floor is made of robust 70D Ripstop Nylon with Polyurethane coating that achieves 5,000mm water column, while the 66D Ripstop polyester inner tent has a mesh entrance and a mosquito net. Ventilation is regulated by a rear panel with zips (which can be operated from either the inside or the outside) allowing you to adjust the fresh air intake and prevent moisture.
In addition, the 3S Speed Set Up Solution with short, flat sleeves and hooks allows you to set it up quickly and efficiently in one step. And in good weather or on mild nights, you can go minimalist and mount only the double roof. It also includes a waterproof storage and cooking vestibule, which is integrated into the inner tent, but can be extended when necessary.
- Available with print
- Set for repair
- Different door opening options
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Nylon hooks to fix the roof even in cold climates
- Extendable and replaceable anchor points
- Rope fasteners
- Extended tensioning rope mesh
- Reinforced cover with Hypalon material
- Extendable vestibule solution
- 100% self-supporting construction
- Exterior ceiling: 50D Ripstop Ripstop nylon is Polyurethane coated
- Floor: Robust 70D Ripstop nylon with Polyurethane coating
- Inner tent: 66D Ripstop polyester with mesh and entrance with mosquito netting
- Height of the inner tent: 1 m
- Entrances: 1
- People: 2 people
- Max. weight 2.47 Kg
- Min. weight: 2.1 Kg
- Size of the package: 40 x 19 cm
- Type of ventilation: Ventilation panel with zippers
- Vestibule area for storage and kitchen: Yes
- Ventilation 1
- Apse: 1
- Front apse: 0.56 m2
- Indoor shop area: 2.52 m2
- Upper Material:
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Rods: 4
- Hooks: 10
- Double roof water column: 3000 mm
- Soil water column: 5000 mm
- Tensioning ropes: Tensioning ropes
- Mast diameter: 8.5 mm
- Fly: Fly
- Mast: 3
- Wind protection (wind tunnel tested): Minimum 90 km/h windspeed approved in the windchannel of Technical University of Munich
- Tent construction: semi-geodesic double wall
Quick OverviewA two-person tent perfect for hot climates.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.