Salewa Pedroc 2 Durastretch Trousers Dark Green
The Salewa Pedroc 2 trousers are made from the waterproof, windproof and four-way stretch Durastretch fabric with a durable waterproof finish (DWR) without PFC. Thigh zips make it easy to convert to shorts when you're making a big effort.
Durastretch fabric is waterproof, abrasion resistant and easy to wash, offering maximum flexibility and comfort. These pants feature a comfortable slim fit with narrower leg, reinforced crotch and ergonomic waistband for long days in the mountains. They include belt loops, two zippered pockets and reflective details.
- Ergonomic waist with stretch inserts
- Belt loops
- 2 exterior zip pockets
- Ergonomically shaped knee area
- Side zips on the lower legs
- Integrated panel for optimum freedom of movement
- Reflective details
- Plasticised details
- bluesign approved fabric
- High durability
- Quick drying
- Abrasion resistant
- Close-fitting cut
- Weight: - 300 g (approx.)
- Durastretch Bamboo Light Eco DWR 174 BS: 63% Polyamide, 27% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Main finish: Durable Water Repellent - Free of PFC
- - Durastretch: Durastretch is a patented abrasion resistant fabric. It is used to make sturdy jackets and vests, trousers and shorts, reinforcing knees and side inserts, as well as in the manufacture of gloves for alpine climbing, trekking and hiking. Its weight is also very light and surprisingly comfortable. Durastretch materials are made from nylon (polyamide) with a high stretch content. They are lightweight and comfortable yet highly abrasion-resistant. Durastretch is available in a wide range of 2-way stretch and 4-way stretch versions. It is breathable and can be treated with a DWR finish to make it water-repellent. Most of the Durastretch fabrics we use in this collection are suitable for all four seasons because their inner structure eliminates sweat quickly. Durastretch fabrics make high-quality mountaineering apparel.
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the holistic approach of this industry standard, not only the safety of the end consumer has been taken into account, but also other aspects, including occupational health, emissions to water and emissions to air. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire production chain only uses components and processes that are harmless to people and the environment.
Quick OverviewThe Salewa Pedroc 2 Durastretch trousers are the perfect choice for mountain lovers. With their water and wind resistant Durastretch fabric, they offer exceptional elasticity. The slim fit and reinforced crotch ensure optimum comfort for long days of adventure. They also feature reflective detailing for increased visibility and zipped pockets for safe storage of your belongings. bluesign certified and PFC-free, these trousers are an environmentally friendly and durable choice. Lightweight, abrasion resistant and quick drying, the Salewa Pedroc 2 Durastretch trousers are a must-have for any outdoor enthusiast.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.