- Frame colour: Black red
- Lens colour: RW Red
- Light Transmission: 8 -18%
- Lighting conditions: Strong light
- Weather conditions: Sunny
- Lens category: 3
- Lens type: Mirrored
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Supplied with a removable Grilamid border in the same colour
- Innovative ventilation system changes the airflow over the lens by attaching or removing the plastic upper part
- Flexible, shock-absorbing Grilamid tr90 nylon frame with Megol rubber nose and temple pads
- High-contrast multi-coated RW lens with panoramic vision and IDRO water and dust repellency
- UV400 lens classification guarantees 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays
- Thermoformed protective cover (included)
- Replacement clear polycarbonate lens for low light conditions (Cat. EU 0)
- Lens Change Instructions (included)
- High Contrast Lens
This treatment stimulates the receptor cells of the retina creating a sensation of cerebral experience of each specific color of the lenses. Red, green and yellow colours are filtered out resulting in better contrast, better color separation and a greater sense of depth. The results are faster reactions and better performance.
- RW Lenses
The RW (Rainbow) anti-scratch polycarbonate lens is subjected to a multi-strength exterior tinting. This process reduces the blinding of light due to dazzling surfaces (water, snow and ice) and improves its filtering power. The UV400 factor guarantees the best protection against ultraviolet rays.
Quick OverviewHigh-performance eyewear for the most demanding athletes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.