- Fast absorbing fabric
- Comfort and stability
- 2 soft bottles included
- 1 key ring and several pole holder solutions
- 1 large rear compartment with wide opening
- 2 elastic front pockets for 500 ml soft bottles
- Output for hydration bag tube
- Water compartment with gripper system
- Simple elastic closure system for comfort
- Simplicity : With a focus on the basics (hydration and storage), this vest will help simplify your run so you can concentrate on the path ahead
- Quick link: This sternum strap construction allows you to quickly adjust and connect the backpack, even on the go. In addition, the elastic strap allows you to breathe easily during intense activities.
- SensiFit Stability / freedom of movement. Its design uses elastic and breathable fabrics that conform to the body, as well as light adjustments to enhance fit and stability. The backpack doesn't bounce, but it lets you breathe comfortably.
- Capacity: 8 l
- Weight: 192 g
- Weight including accessories: 252 g
- Lining: - 100% Polyamide
- Insert: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Rear: 100% Polyester
- Back Insert: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Stability system
More stability and freedom of movement. The three-point hitch design creates a firm fit around the body. The shoulder pads are attached to the flexible belt and then to the backpack, placing the backpack as close to the body as possible and providing adaptation to back and hip movement.
- 3D Airmesh
A very soft three-dimensional mesh that adapts perfectly to the body even in movement, without causing chafing on either the skin or the T-shirt. Its large pores make it very breathable and comfortable. Perfect for lightweight trail running backpacks.
Quick OverviewThe hydration vest for new runners ready to take the next step.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.