- Dimensions (L x W x D in cm): 32 x 15 x 1
- Weight: 84 g
- Duration of the activity: One single day
- Drying time: Very fast
- Level of practice: Intermediate
- Hydration: Compatible with 500 ml soft bottles
- Pockets and compartments: 1 front elastic water bottle pocket, 1 rear pocket with access from both sides, 1 rear elastic zippered pocket
- Belt: Tubular construction
- Opening and closing: YKK zipper
- Transport system: Diagonal straps, Keyring, Additional reflective clip for flashlight
- Several: Reflective details.
- Fabrics: Elastic Power Mesh
- Sustainability: No PFC
- Tubular construction: Flat construction with no buckles for a precise fit. Uses stretch fabrics and seams to reduce bounce and improve stability.
- Diagonal straps: Its two diagonal straps with silicone grip offer you additional storage while on the move, for a jacket or walking sticks.
- Care instructions: Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry, Hand Wash Cold Water (30ºC).
- Material: Rear part: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane; Composition: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane; Insert: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane.
- Stable comfort
It is our widest hydration pack to date, reducing bounce to a minimum. In addition, it is made with a stretchy, breathable fabric for maximum comfort and fit, whatever your body shape.
- Quick access to your basics
Easily store 2 Soft Flasks and fill its ultra-stretch pockets with gels and even a light jacket.
- Optimised baton transport
With its additional loops, you can easily store your poles.
Quick OverviewSalomon wide running belt for stable and expandable storage.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.