Salomon Alphacross 3 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes Black
- Cushioning of the foot: High
- EnergyCell High performance EVA foam that cushions impacts
- Ripstop fabric: Fabrics with reinforcements to resist tears, rips and abrasions; usually made of nylon
- Water-repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water in light rain and showers
- Herringbone studs: Lug design features high penetration and multi-directional grip for improved traction on soft surfaces such as mud and loose soil
- Welded upper: blade construction makes them feel soft and fit like a glove
- Protective toe cap
- Contagrip TD: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and great durability, Contagrip TD combines an aggressive deep lug pattern with our strongest compound
- Waterproofing: - GORE-TEX
- Lacing system: normal laces
- Anatomical fit: loose fit
- Heel: 29.3 mm
- Forefoot: 19.3 mm
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 320 g
Garments made with GORE-TEX fabric provide maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of activities and weather conditions. The GORE-TEX membrane is water and wind resistant ensuring that no water gets in while allowing your feet to breathe. How is this achieved? Its pores are 20,000 times smaller than raindrops, but 700 times larger than water vapour molecules. In this way, water cannot get in but perspiration can get out and the skin can breathe. Each membrane is tried and tested in the harshest weather conditions.
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Quick OverviewPower and grip for fast off-road adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.