- leg cuff: 11 cm
- Weight: 127 g
- Breathability: High
- Drying time: Quick
- Upper: Standard
- Level of practice: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
- Lightness 5/6
- Concept and Technology: AdvancedSkin ActiveDry
- Body: Inner brief:
- Upper: *Active Fit:
- Waist: Inner waist adjustment
- Look: Seasonal graphics, reflective marking
- Pockets: 1 storage pocket, 1 back zippered pocket, 1 back zippered pocket
- Sustainability: Recycled PES
- Inner waist adjustment: Don't miss the perfect fit thanks to Salomon's infinitely adjustable inner waist adjustment. You can adjust it to your waist size to discover true freedom of movement
- Inner brief: Inner brief integrated into the shorts or skirt that prevents chafing and keeps the garment in place
- Versatile use: Make your shorts your own: with zippered pocket, hidden inside pocket and adjustable waistband, plus a hook on the back to store a lightweight T-shirt
- Care instructions: Iron at low temperature, do not use bleach, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not use fabric softener, machine wash in cold water (30ºC)
- Material: 100% Polyester; Briefs: 79% Polyester, 21% Elastane
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry
Technical AdvancedSkin materials improve body comfort by protecting from moisture and cold whenever and wherever you need it.
- Active comfort
Thanks to its soft and lightweight fabric, including the elastic inner fabric, it feels pleasant against the skin and moves with you, not against you.
- Quick drying
The ultra-light AdvancedSkin ActiveDry fabric wicks away moisture and dries really fast. So you don't lose comfort when you turn up the intensity.
Quick OverviewVersatile 2-in-1 shorts for trails and more.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.