- Fit normal
- Low cuff
- Protective toe cap: Protective rubber, skin or synthetic material over the toe area
- EnergyCell midsole: High performance EVA foam that cushions impacts
- Lacing system: - Normal laces
- Water-repellent, particle-resistant and PFC-free blade
- Anti-debris mesh: - Close fitting anti-particle mesh that prevents dust from being trapped between the foot and the insole
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof material that is not affected by water, even when subjected to pressure. The waterproof footwear totally prevents water from entering through the upper.
- Textile and mesh lining
- Seamless construction
- Reinforced tongue The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, so it stays in position and prevents dust from getting into the
- Welded blade: blade construction makes them feel soft and fit like a glove
- Mud guard: Synthetic or rubber wrap around the sole of the foot that protects the sides and medial sides of the foot
- Waterproofing: - GORE-TEX
- Breathability: 3/6
- Lightness 3/6
- Protection: 5/6
- Stability: 3/6
- Height of the midsole in the heel: 26 mm
- Height of the midsole in the toe: 16 mm
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 360 g
Engineered for maximum grip on slippery, soft or rough surfaces, Contagrip TA uses deep, pointed lugs made with a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry inside and out.
- OrthoLite insole technology offers superior cushioning, unprecedented comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase comfort and performance of footwear.
Quick OverviewThis alternative chukka design is inspired by Salomon's Speedcroos and has been optimized for all your hikes with adaptive lugs and durable rubber, as well as a special last for maximum comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.