- leg cuff: 23 cm
- Weight: 190 g
- Breathability: High
- Drying time: Quick
- Upper: Adjusted
- Level of practice: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
- Lightness 5/6
- Concept and Technology: AdvancedSkin ActiveDry, Twinskin
- Upper: *Active Fit:
- Waist: Waist adjustment
- Look: Reflective details.
- Pockets: 1 leg pocket, 1 zippered back pocket, 1 zippered rear pocket
- Fabrics: 4-way stretch
- Sustainability: Recycled PES
- Precise fit: With a smaller amount of fabric, our patented Twinskin construction keeps chafing to a minimum with a short-like design that fits you like a pair of tights
- Active comfort : Lightweight fabric with 4-way stretch and AdvancedSkin ActiveDry technology moves with you, dries quickly and wicks away moisture
- Care: do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not use fabric softener, machine wash in cold water (30ºC)
- Material: Inner shorts: 79% Polyester, 21% Elastane; Pockets: 100% Polyester; Composition: 100% Polyester
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry
Technical AdvancedSkin materials improve body comfort by protecting from moisture and cold whenever and wherever you need it.
- Waist adjustment
Don't miss the perfect fit thanks to the inside waist adjustment. You can adjust it to your waist size to discover true freedom of movement
Twinskin is a unique Salomon construction that fuses an inner elastic mesh fabric on the inner thighs with a looser outer short to reduce chafing in a key area. Looks like a pair of shorts, feels like tights.
- Full features
Two pockets, an adjustable waistband and a hook (for storing a light jacket or hanging up shorts) have been added, not to mention the 100% recycled polyester exterior.
Quick OverviewShorts that don't compromise and move with you.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.