Salomon Essential Lightwarm Hooded Fleece Dark Grey Women
- Weight: 244 g
- Breathability: High
- Upper: Standard
- Level of practice: Advanced, Intermediate
- Warmth: Intermediate, Low
- Concept and Technology: AdvancedSkin Warm
- Hood: Hood compatible with helmet, Skin cut hood
- Upper: *Active Fit:
- Look: - Reflective branding
- Zip: Full zip
- Pockets: 1 chest pocket
- Fabrics: 4-way stretch
- Sustainability: Recycled PES, bluesign-approved fabric
- Warmth and lightness: Made from recycled polyester, its lightweight fabric has a smaller environmental footprint and offers just the right amount of protection to maintain comfort
- Ready for the outdoors: With a hood and windproof zippered chest pocket, this jacket is very functional and does not weigh you down
- Helmet compatible hood: Close-fitting hood that allows you to wear a helmet over it
- Care: do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron, machine wash in cold water (30ºC), tumble dry on low cycle
- Material: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane; Insert: 100% Polyester
- Active Fit
In the upper and lower garments, the Active cut is close-fitting and allows you to move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- AdvancedSkin Warm
Technical AdvancedSkin materials improve body comfort by protecting from moisture and cold whenever and wherever you need it.
- Moisture management
Its quick-drying ribbed fabric wicks away moisture easily.
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer's safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewHooded midlayer for breathable, lightweight warmth.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.