- Slouchy fit
- Adaptable performance: Independent sole platforms help you stabilize your stride just when you need it
- Soft tread: Anatomical Decoupling midsole and outsole reduce pressure on joints for a smoother ride inspired by natural foot motion
- Instant 360º adjustment: All-new, advanced knit upper delivers a sock-like fit that hugs you
- Independent clamping platforms: All the platforms of the sole move and adapt to the terrain according to your stride, to give you grip when you need it
- Moulded EVA sockliner
- Intensity of use: Training and competition
- Lacing system: - Normal laces
- Biomechanical adjustment on the road: Assisted transition
- Breathability: 5/6
- Cushioning: 6/6
- Lightness 5/6
- Stability: 6/6
- Height of the midsole in the heel: 28 mm
- Height of the midsole in the toe: 20 mm
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 235 g
EnergyCell+ is a high rebound midsole compound that offers exceptional energy return along with great cushioning and durability.
- Anatomical Decoupling:
Anatomical Decoupling incorporates unique grooves and independent platforms designed to cushion, guide and propel the foot for an ultra-smooth forward transition
- Contagrip FA
Contagrip FA combines the use of flat and wide lugs for friction grip on hard and flat surfaces with a compound that balances strength and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- 360º articulated shovel:
Super-flexible upper with Geometric Decoupling offers superior foot wrap and flex
Quick OverviewThanks to the moulded heel, you'll slip into the shoe with just a simple slide of the foot and you'll be comfortable whatever the distance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.