Salomon Quest 4 GORE-TEX Boots Green Black
- Use: Trekking, Mountaineering
- Locking system: Standard laces
- Protective toe cap: Protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area
- Mud protection: Leather, synthetic or rubber wrap around the sole of the foot that protects the sides and medial sides of the foot
- Textile and mesh lining: Soft, breathable lining for maximum comfort
- Reinforced tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, so it stays in the centre and prevents dust from getting into the shoe
- Water-repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide additional protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water in light rain and downpours
- SensiFit: SensiFit wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, comfortable and virtually customisable fit around the entire system
- Nubuck leather: High-quality full grain leather for strength and durability
- Active Support
- Recommended terrain: Mixed trails, Technical
- Adjustment: Standard
- Cushioning: Normal
- Foot protection: High
- support: Standard
- Breathability: 3/6
- Lightness: 3/6
- Protection: 6/6
- Stability: 6/6
- Midsole height at heel: 34 mm
- Midsole height at the toe: 22 mm
- Drop: 12 mm
- Weight: 655g
- ADV-C 4D Chassis
- Contagrip All Terrain
- Moulded OrthoLite footbed
Quick OverviewThese Salomon hiking boots feature a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane so you can enjoy your adventures on the most challenging trails with the confidence of keeping your feet dry. In addition, the Contagrip All Terrain outsole provides excellent grip on all types of surfaces.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.