- Contagrip MD focuses on long-term use. Uses the most durable compound and features a lug pattern that works equally well on hard, smooth, soft or slippery surfaces
- Protective toe cap
- Water-repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water in light rain and showers
- Textile and mesh lining: Soft, breathable lining for maximum comfort
- EnergyCell High-performance, shock-absorbing EVA foam
- Reinforced tongue Tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, which prevents debris from entering the shoe and keeps the tongue centered
- Mud guard: Synthetic or rubber wrap around the sole of the foot that protects the sides and medial sides of the foot
- Anti-debris mesh
- SensiFit wraps around the foot from the midsole to the lace area, which provides a secure fit that is comfortable and adaptable all the way around
- EVA inner lining: Simple, yet effective EVA inner lining provides excellent cushioning and comfort right out of the box
- Elastic cord and Velcro: Easy to put on thanks to the elastic laces and Velcro for greater comfort for the little ones
- Lacing system: Bungee cord and Velcro
- Anatomical fit: normal fit
- Heel: 18 mm
- Forefoot: 12 mm
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- WeatherSalomon Waterproof: Flexible, lightweight and fully waterproof boot that guarantees complete weather protection.
Quick OverviewEssential shoe for outdoor adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.