- Volume: 600 ml
- Elastic materials bring great comfort to this simple belt
- Its elastic fabric around the main compartment offers space for a phone and small basic items
- Elastic and lightweight materials
- Weight: 240 g
- PVC free
- 3D Mesh: Threedimensional mesh that provides greater ventilation and cushioning.
- Mini-ripstop 70D, waterproof to 500 mm
- Includes 3D bottle (600 ml): With its three-dimensional shape, the 3D bottle is more ergonomic than a classic bottle. It stays in the right place, reduces pressure on the hips and offers the best possible manual grip.
- 4D bottle holder: Instinctive, quick and easy access to your hydration bottle. The bottle holder has an inclination of 45º to reach your bottle faster and more easily. The special shape of the upper part of the bottle holder serves as a guide to instinctively return the bottle to its place
- 1 outside pocket with zip
- 1 interior pocket
- Reflective: More visibility, more safety
- Airvent COMFORT: When you don't want to feel what you're carrying on your back and comfort is essential in your outdoor expeditions, you can count on Airvent COMFORT; its moisture management channels and excellent padding make everything easier
- SensiFit Belt: Designed with large elastic fabrics that adapt to your anatomy and end in a large Velcro closure, this belt has the perfect cut that fits your anatomy perfectly and helps you stay stable. Women will thank you!
- Customizable length: Easy to adjust to your size. Open the final buckle of the belt, cut the excess off the belt and reposition the final part in the correct measurement.
Quick OverviewIt has an adjustable system that keeps it snug and comfortable during the race; so you'll always have a bottle by hand.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.