- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip sole: uses areas of different levels of firmness to provide the perfect combination of grip and durability for running in varied terrains at high speed. Designed with different flexing grooves in specific areas, auto-cleaning, multi-directional heels and starting and stopping blocks; these soles are suitable for any terrain.
- Midsole: Injected EVA, moulded EVA, Lightweight Muscle
- Insole: OrthoLite, moulded EVA that provides excellent cushioning and anatomical foot support
- Upper material: antiparticle mesh that prevents particles from being lodged between the foot and the insole, and water resistant fabric
- Anti mud protection around the footwear base
- Quicklace: sturdy and minimalist laces for tying. Easy to put on, easy to take off
- Sensifit: wraps around the foot from the midsole to the lace area, which provides a secure fit that is comfortable and adaptable all the way around.
- Weight: 260 g (size 8.5UK)
- Drop: 10 mm (30 mm/20 mm)
- Weight: 4 of 5
- Cushioning: 4 of 5
- Stability: 4 of 5
- Protection: 4 of 5
- Breathability: 4 of 5
- Durability: 3 of 5
Combines a specific OrthoLite foam with an EVA heel cup. OrthoLite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier and more cushioned surface under the foot. It does not degrade or lose effectiveness over time. Contains recycled rubber tires to contribute to the protection of the environment. The EVA heel cup provides better heel support and increased cushioning.
Quick OverviewThe fourth edition of this iconic running shoe is the picture of perfection.