Contagrip TD: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and great durability, Contagrip TD combines an aggressive deep lug pattern with our strongest compound.
- EnergyCell High performance EVA foam that cushions impacts
- Anti-debris mesh: - Close fitting anti-particle mesh that prevents dust from being trapped between the foot and the insole
- Ripstop fabric: Fabrics with reinforcements to resist tears, rips and abrasions; usually made of nylon
- Textile and mesh lining: Soft, breathable lining for maximum comfort
- Lace pocket: For easy storage of Quicklace system laces
- Protective toe cap: Protective rubber, skin or synthetic material over the toe area
- Mud guard: Synthetic or rubber wrap around the sole of the foot that protects the sides and medial sides of the foot
- EVA inner lining: Simple, yet effective EVA inner lining provides excellent cushioning and comfort right out of the box
- Drop: 8 mm
- Height of the midsole in the heel: 15 mm
- Height of the midsole in the toe: 7 mm
- Lacing system: - Quicklace
- Anatomical fit: - Normal Fit
- Weight: 180 g
- Stability: 4 out of 5
- Breathability: 4 out of 5
- Protection: 5 out of 5
- Lightness 4 out of 5
Resistant and minimalist laces for tying in one go. Easy to put on and take off.
SensiFit wraps around the foot from the midsole to the lace area, which provides a secure fit that is comfortable and adaptable all the way around.
Quick OverviewA shoe for kids who challenge the limits of adventure.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.