- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip sole: uses areas of different levels of firmness to provide the perfect combination of grip and durability for running in varied terrains at high speed. Designed with different flexing grooves in specific areas, auto-cleaning, multi-directional heels and starting and stopping blocks; these soles are suitable for any terrain.
- Midsole: Injected EVA, moulded EVA, Lightweight Muscle
- Insole: OrthoLite; Moulded EVA that provides excellent cushioning and anatomical foot support
- Upper material: antiparticle mesh that prevents particles from being lodged between the foot and the insole, and water resistant fabric
- Membrane: Salomon Flex Engineered
- Anti mud protection around the footwear base
- Quicklace: sturdy and minimalist laces for tying. Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Sensifit: Wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, comfortable and virtually customizable fit around the entire system
- Weight: 330 g (size 8.5UK)
- Drop: 10 mm (30 mm/20 mm)
- Weight: 3 of 5
- Cushioning: 3 of 5
- Stability: 3 of 5
- Protection: 4 of 5
- Breathability: 3 of 5
- Durability: 4 of 5
Combines a specific OrthoLite foam with an EVA heel cup. OrthoLite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier and more cushioned surface under the foot. It does not degrade or lose effectiveness over time. Contains recycled rubber tires to contribute to the protection of the environment. The EVA heel cup provides better heel support and increased cushioning.
Quick OverviewIf you want great performance, fit and details without the overly technical aspect, these are your shoes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.