Salomon Vaya GORE-TEX Trekking Shoes Green Light Blue Women
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material offers great strength and protection for outdoor activities
- Textile and mesh lining: Soft, breathable lining for maximum comfort
- Protective toe cap: Protective rubber, skin or synthetic material over the toe area
- Soft collar construction: The soft collar increases comfort and makes it more ergonomic
- Welded blade: blade construction makes them feel soft and fit like a glove
- Die-cut OrthoLite inner lining
- Flat laces: - Flat laces reduce pressure points on the instep, so the fit is even and comfortable
- Stability: 3/5
- Breathability: 2/5
- Protection: 3/5
- Lightness 3/5
- Lacing system: - Normal laces
- Waterproofing - GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: - Normal Fit
- Drop: 9 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Contagrip MD:
Contagrip MD focuses on long-term use. It uses the most durable compound and has a stud pattern that works equally well on hard, smooth, soft or slippery surfaces.
High performance EVA foam that cushions impacts.
Two flexible panels allow natural expansion and flexion of the forefoot while preserving support.
- OrthoLite insole technology offers superior cushioning, unprecedented comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase comfort and performance of footwear.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
Shoes with GORE-TEX Performance Comfort technology are designed for use in moderate outdoor climates. They offer durable waterproofing and optimum breathability for the best temperature comfort. Water can't get into the shoe and sweat is easily eliminated to the exterior. The innovative design is the perfect solution for a wide range of outdoor activities and changeable weather conditions.
Quick OverviewDurable mesh, Contagrip outsole and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane offer added protection and traction for all your favourite outdoor moments.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.