Salomon X Ultra 4 GORE-TEX Shoes Grey Black
- Use: Trekking, Approach
- Herringbone studs: The lug design features high penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces such as mud and loose soil
- Anti-Particle Mesh: Close-fitting mesh prevents dust from getting between the foot and the insole
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic material of the blade offers great resistance and protection for outdoor activities
- Water-repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide additional protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water in light rain and downpours
- Textile and mesh lining: Soft, breathable lining for maximum comfort
- lace pocket: For easy storage of the Quicklace system laces
- Welded shovel: Seamless blade construction makes for a soft feel and fit like a glove
- Mud protection: Wrap of leather, synthetic material or rubber around the sole of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot
- Active support: These movable wings help you keep your foot in place and follow its movements, adapting to its shape and volume
- Quicklace: Resistant and minimalist laces for tying in one go. Easy on, easy off
- PFC-free: To help reduce the impact on the environment, no harmful PFCs (perfluorocarbons) have been used to ensure the water repellent capabilities of the footwear. Waterproof GORE-TEX models do not contain any PFCec (perfluorocarbon of environmental concern), but may contain some PFCs
- Recommended terrain: Mixed trails, Technical terrain
- Foot protection: High
- Cushioning: Normal
- Foot support: Stable
- Waterproof: GORE-TEX
- Closure system: Quicklace laces
- Anatomical fit: Standard
- Heel height: 31.5 mm
- Forefoot height: 20.5 mm
- Drop: 11 mm
- Weight: 390 g
- Contagrip MA:
- Moulded OrthoLite footbed
Quick OverviewGet ready to push yourself to the limit on ascents and descents in these Salomon trekking and approach shoes, equipped with renowned GORE-TEX waterproof technology and a high-quality outsole to tackle the most technical terrain with ease.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.