- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip sole: uses areas of different levels of firmness to provide the perfect combination of grip and durability for running in varied terrains at high speed. Designed with different flexing grooves in specific areas, auto-cleaning, multi-directional heels and starting and stopping blocks; these soles are suitable for any terrain.
- Advanced chassis and Profeel membrane
- Midsole: Dual density EVA and EnergyCell + technology
- Insole: Moulded EVA
- GORE-TEX Membrane Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Upper material: breathable open mesh
- Eyelet to avoid friction of the laces
- Quicklace: sturdy and minimalist laces for tying. Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Lace Pocket: pocket to hide the laces
- Sensifit: Wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, comfortable and virtually customizable fit around the entire system
- Weight: 310 g (size 8.5UK)
- Drop: 8 mm (25 mm/17 mm)
- Weight: 4 of 5
- Cushioning: 4 of 5
- Stability: 5 of 5
- Protection: 4 of 5
- Breathability: 2 of 5
- Durability: 4 of 5
- EnergyCell +
A high-rebound midsole compound that offers an exceptional energy return, while providing great cushioning and durability.
- Profeel Membrane
It acts during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall tread of the shoe during the momentum phase. Features a mechanism that links the back of the shoe with the forefoot and provides consistency and stability at the centre.
- GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort Footwear
Waterproof footwear with long durability and breathability, for those who need moderate to high insulation from surrounding agents.
- Optimum combination of breathability and waterproofness
- Dry feet, comfortable and fresh, even at low temperatures or in case of humidity
- Ideal for all activities carried out in adverse weather conditions, including cases of rain, snow and ice
Quick OverviewDo not stop your adventures with these shoes Salomon, even if the weather isn't playing along.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.