- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip outsole: uses a combination of different hardnesses to offer the perfect fusion of grip and durability for running on mixed terrain at high speed. Designed with different bending grooves in specific points, self-cleaning and multidirectional blocks, and starting and braking blocks; These soles are suitable for any terrain
- 3D Advanced Chassis: low profile, placed between the sole and the midsole and maximizes safety, movement control, energy management and guarantees total protection for a stable high performance tread
- Mediasuela: Compressed EVA, EnergyCell, EVA injected
- Template: OrthoLite, molded EVA
- Membrane: Salomon Flex Engineered with GORE-TEX
- Rubber toe to protect the toes in mountain environments or roads
- Asymmetrical cords for a quick and personalized adjustment
- Eyelet to avoid friction of the laces
- Quicklace: sturdy and minimalist laces for tying. Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Sensifit: wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, which provides a secure, comfortable and virtually customizable fit around the entire system
- Weight: 385 g (size 8.5 UK)
- Drop: 11 mm (27 mm / 16 mm)
- Cushioning: 3 of 5
- Stability: 5 out of 5
- Protection: 5 out of 5
- Breathability: 2 out of 5
- Durability: 5 out of 5
Quick OverviewThe advanced design of the XA PRO 3D GORE-TEX connects you to all types of terrain, whatever the weather conditions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.