Salomon XA PRO 3D Running Shoes Dark Blue Black
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip sole: uses areas of different levels of firmness to provide the perfect combination of grip and durability for running in varied terrains at high speed. Designed with different flex grooves in specific areas, auto-cleaning, multi-directional heels and starting and stopping lugs; these soles are suitable for any terrain.
- 3D Advanced shell: low profile, placed between the sole and the midsole and maximizes safety, movement control, energy management and guarantees total protection for a stable high tread performance
- Midsole: Compressed EVA, EnergyCell, injected EVA
- Insole: OrthoLite, molded EVA
- Single layer top mesh combined with a nylon layer for maximum breathability and abrasion resistance
- Rubber toe cap to protect the toes in mountain environments or on roads
- Asymmetric laces for a quick and personalized fit
- Eyelet to avoid friction of the laces
- Quicklace: sturdy and minimalist laces for easy tying. Easy to put on, easy to take off
- Sensifit: wraps around the foot from the midsole to the lace area, which provides a secure fit that is comfortable and adaptable all the way around.
- Weight: 400 g (size 8.5UK)
- Drop: 11 mm (27mm/16mm)
- Weight: 2 of 5
- Cushioning: 3 of 5
- Stability: 5 of 5
- Protection: 5 of 5
- Breathability: 4 of 5
- Durability: 5 of 5
Quick Overview“An emblematic shoe for your adventures in any terrain.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.