- Foot protection: High
- Stability of the foot: High
- Contagrip MA is designed for the widest range of surfaces. Balances geometry and rubber compound to provide confidence on wet, dry, hard or slippery surfaces, while offering long-term durability
- SensiFit wraps around the foot from the midsole to the lace area, which provides a secure fit that is comfortable and adaptable all the way around
- EnergyCell High-performance, shock-absorbing EVA foam
- Textile and mesh lining: Soft, breathable lining for maximum comfort
- Mud guard: Synthetic or rubber wrap around the sole of the foot that protects the sides and medial sides of the foot
- Protective toe cap
- Water-repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water in light rain and showers
- Elastic cord and Velcro: Easy to put on thanks to the elastic laces and Velcro for greater comfort for the little ones
- Waterproofing: ClimaSalomon Waterproof
- Lacing system: Stretchy lace and Velcro
- Anatomical fit: normal fit
- Heel: 16 mm
- Forefoot: 8 mm
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 210 g
- WeatherSalomon Waterproof
Flexible, lightweight and fully waterproof boot that guarantees complete weather protection.
- Moulded OrthoLite inner lining
Moulded to conform to the contours of the foot, this OrthoLite footbed offers superior cushioning, breathability and durability to enhance the comfort and performance of our footwear.
Quick OverviewThe waterproof youth shoe for all-terrain adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.