- Reinforced structure
- High quality, silent and maintenance free magnetic brake system
- Flywheel equivalent to 22 kg generating a smooth and fluid movement
- Stride length: 42 cm
- Pedals adjustable in 3 positions to adapt the position to the user's needs
- Pulse measurement by contact sensors incorporated in the handlebar for comfortable and immediate reading of the pulse
- Pulse measurement by wireless pickup system included in the marker, radio frequency at 5kHz (pulse transmitter belt not included). This system allows you to comfortably control the pulses in high intensity exercises
- Adjustable mobile arms that allow you to adjust the length of the stride in 4 positions
- Back-lit and adjustable LCD monitor for a comfortable reading with indicators of Time, Distance, Steps, Total Steps, Calories Pulse and Speed
- 12 different pre-set training programs with 16 intensity levels
- 4 USER customizable programs
- WRC 10-350 constant watt program designed for specific training and rehabilitation
- 4 HRC heart rate monitoring programs to automatically control exercise intensity and keep effort within selected pulse limits
- RECOVERY recovery test to help monitor fitness
- Bottle rack included
- Easy to handle leveling stops on the back
- Built-in wheels for easy movement of the machine
- Dimensions: 135x 81x160 cm
- Weight: 69 kg
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg
- Semi intense use
Quick OverviewTrain like a professional without leaving home.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.