C3 chamois: High performance resistance chamois, ideal for long hours of work on the saddle. C3 is built through an innovative process, Carving Technology. This special technique allows the chamois maximum protection against knocks, incredible lightness, breathability and a perfect fit, as it adheres better to the body leaving freedom of movement. The gel rooted in the area of the ischial bones allows the neutralisation of vibrations when the back is under tension.
- Water-repellent thigh inserts made of Superroubaix fabric in contact with the skin
- Outer water-repellent polyurethane layer, to guarantee impeccable protection against rain and mud
- Manufactured with Sitip Blizzard thermal lining with Acquazero treatment
- Braces with integrated undershirt that guarantee a new level of performance and comfort
- Reflective band with points on the ankle to increase safety in poor visibility conditions
- C3 chamois:
- Temperature range: - 8º / 5º C
- Breathability: 4/5
- Wind resistance: 5/5
- Waterproofing: 5/5
- Insulation: 5/5
- Acquazero Treatment: the Acquazero treatment offers maximum water-resistance for the first 60 minutes of use. Provides comfort, elasticity, a soft feel and keeps you warm. Acquazero ensures maximum breathability with UV protection and is chlorine resistant. Guarantees durability and is machine washable.
- Polartec Power Wool: Revolutionary two-component knitted fabric that combines the best of natural and synthetic fibres, all without mixing. It places each different fibre where it can work to its full potential. This hybrid design is made with a soft merino wool base that reduces odours and a very durable synthetic exterior.
Quick OverviewBib Tights with integrated undershirt designed to withstand the coldest rides.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.