Characteristics of the outer layer and cuff:
- Grilamid shell and shank offer lightweight performance
- The shell with a Carbon Core arch insert adds significant strength and stiffness as well as torsional resistance to the boot. Wraps under the arch and up both sides of the boot reinforcing the cuff interface, interconnecting the cuff and shell with a lightweight but strong joint, helping to increase impulse transmission to the skis without adding weight
- F1 manual gear / ski mechanism is fast and reliable
Characteristics of the locking system:
- BOA adjustment system for a quick and secure fit, which translates into greater agility, response and control. The patented Boa fit system consists of three integral parts: a micro-adjustable dial, super-strong lightweight laces and low-friction lace guides. Each unique configuration is engineered for effortless precision that delivers a connected, fast, personalized and durable fit, and is backed by the Boa Warranty. The F1 LT system is a unique floating system located under the waterproof fabric cover that retracts down into the instep of the liner as the dial is depressed, precisely controlling volume and fit
- Quick release buckle cuff closure provides fast up and down transitions
- Axial Alpine Evo Construction: Creating the best in ride comfort for the climb and powerful responsiveness for the descent, this unique Scarpa design gives you the best of both worlds. Forefoot and cuff buckles, combined with the instep strap, allow you to easily adjust the volume, locking the foot securely for descent and being able to quickly open the boot to allow a natural stride on climbs
- Vibram UFO EVO outsole. Vibram outsole made with TOP85 compound for durability and grip
- Smooth rubber toe cap for a perfect fit to the bindings
- The special lugs on the sole of the UFO EVO are designed to offer maximum 360º traction, whatever the terrain
- Rubber heel with prominent profile
Features of the inner booty:
- Intuition thermoformable lining ensures a precise and comfortable fit. Intuition liners ensure feet stay warm and comfortable during prolonged wear, with no pressure points
- Approximate reference weight: 1080 g (1/2 pair size 25)
- Lining: Intuition Pro Flex Evo
- Last width (last width measurement): 102 mm, medium last
- Sole: Vibram UFO EVO
- Shell: Grilamid and carbon core
- Leg cuff: Grilamid
- Tongue: Pebax
- Flexion: 95
- Forward leaning: 20º and 22º
- Range of motion: 62º
- Ski mode / walking mode: F1 lever
- Closure: 1 buckle + adjustment system Boa
- Fastening system: TLT
- Optimised Touring Point: -6 mm
OPTIMIZED TOURING POINT (a small groove at the tip of the sole of the ski boot)
In order to maximize all efficiencies when moving uphill, some models with TLT fittings have moved the tech tip fittings further down the foot. This makes the stride more natural and offers significant energy savings, especially important on big days. NOTE: The mounting location of the fasteners is different from TLT's standard mounting instructions.
1. Center the boot to the center of the ski
2. Mount the TLT heel piece in the standard mounting location
3. To mount the TLT toe piece: move the toe back from the 'standard' mounting location, towards the heel piece, by -6mm, the distance specified for the F1 boot.
RECCO technology allows you to search in the event of an avalanche accident. RECCO reflectors allow professional rescuers to quickly identify the location of a buried person using the RECCO detector. The reflectors do not replace the use of the transceiver. Complementary in function, RECCO technology increases the chance of being found in time.
The BOA Closure System is the most revolutionary closure system on the market. Exceptionally durable and lightweight reels combine with aircraft-grade stainless steel cords to provide a smooth, even closure for a secure, truly custom fit.
Vibram are world leaders in high performance rubber soles, for outdoor footwear. Vibram rubber soles are made with three objectives: guarantee the best performance, comfort and lasting quality.
This special polyamide offers a good compromise between stiffness and rebound; allowing a gradual transmission of impulses from the boot to the ski during the skiing phase.
Pebax offers a unique combination of high performance properties: sustained low temperature flexibility, high cold impact resistance and outstanding energy return.
- Quick Step In
Allows easy and secure positioning and fastening of the boot. The side grooves allow for smooth and quick insertion. Patented and tested.
With twenty years of experience, Intuition today produces hundreds of thousands of boot liners for the world's leading brands. Its products are used by
skiers, snowboarders, guides and instructors. Intuition liners offer the highest standards of thermal protection and lightness guaranteeing the highest technological standards in thermoformable liners for backcountry products. Unique thermoformable materials ensure a comfortable and durable fit.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Quick OverviewVersatile boots for skiers looking for lightness, comfort and performance. It features the advanced BOA locking system.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.