Scarpa F1 LT Boots Black Orange
Characteristics of the outer layer and cuff:
- Developed to increase stiffness and torsional rigidity, the Lambda 3D frame allows for reduced shell thickness, providing greater strength and lower weight. Increases lateral stability and downhill performance
- The Carbon Grilamid LFT shell and rod offer an incredible power to weight ratio
- With Lite Shield technology, the waterproof shaft gaiter is constructed with two different fabrics, increasing protection and insulation in the most critical area. The upper elastic band keeps the gaiter in the correct position for a comfortable ride without pressure points. Ensures feet stay warm and comfortable during prolonged wear, with no pressure points
- The Speed Lock ski pass mechanism is strong, precise and easy to use
When every gram counts on long missions or remote mountain hikes, the Gaiter Shell construction system offers the perfect solution, providing
ultra-light agility without compromising downhill skiability. The Gaiter Shell construction with the BOA Fit System is ideal for lightweight touring and racing boots. This type of construction allows for a secure, easy-to-close closure and maximum weight reduction while maintaining comfort, performance and waterproofing.
Characteristics of the locking system:
- BOA adjustment system for a quick and secure fit, which translates into greater agility, response and control. The three integral parts of the BOA Fit System (ball, lacing and hidden guides) work together to ensure a precise, personalized fit with pressure distribution across the foot
- The F1 LT system is a unique floating system located under the waterproof fabric cover that retracts down into the instep of the liner as the dial is depressed, precisely controlling volume and fit
- Vibram UFO RS outsole. The UFO sole is an exclusive Scarpa sole, built in response to the standards of the international 'ISMF' (International Ski Mountaineering Federation)
- The low thickness in the toe area as well as the reduced weight allows for maximum sensitivity on the rock or on any difficult terrain
- Special UFO outsole lugs are designed for maximum 360º traction on any terrain
- Large grooves for good self-cleaning of mud, snow and debris
Features of the inner booty:
- Intuition thermoformable lining ensures a precise and comfortable fit. Intuition liners ensure feet stay warm and comfortable during prolonged wear, with no pressure points
- Approximate reference weight: 990 g (1/2 pair size 27)
- Lining: Intuition Cross Fit Tour LT
- Last width (last width measurement): 100 mm, medium last
- Sole: Vibram UFO RS
- Shell: Grilamid Carbon LFT
- Leg cuff: Pebax R-New
- Tongue: Pebax
- Flexion: 100
- Forward leaning: 9º / 11º / 13º +/- 2º
- Range of motion: 72º
- Ski mode / walking mode: Speed Lock LT
- Optimised Touring Point: 1 mm
- Closure: 1 buckle + adjustment system Boa
- Fastening system: TLT
OPTIMIZED TOURING POINT (a small groove at the tip of the sole of the ski boot)
In order to maximize all efficiencies when moving uphill, some models with TLT fittings have moved the tech tip fittings further down the foot. This makes the stride more natural and offers significant energy savings, especially important on big days. NOTE: The mounting location of the fasteners is different from TLT's standard mounting instructions.
1. Center the boot to the center of the ski
2. Mount the TLT heel piece in the standard mounting location
3. To mount the TLT toe piece: move the toe back from the 'standard' mounting location, towards the heel piece, by -1mm, the distance specified for the F1 LT boot.
RECCO technology allows you to search in the event of an avalanche accident. RECCO reflectors allow professional rescuers to quickly identify the location of a buried person using the RECCO detector. The reflectors do not replace the use of the transceiver. Complementary in function, RECCO technology increases the chance of being found in time.
The BOA Closure System is the most revolutionary closure system on the market. Exceptionally durable and lightweight reels combine with aircraft-grade stainless steel cords to provide a smooth, even closure for a secure, truly custom fit.
Vibram are world leaders in high performance rubber soles, for outdoor footwear. Vibram rubber soles are made with three objectives: guarantee the best performance, comfort and lasting quality.
This special polyamide offers a good compromise between stiffness and rebound; allowing a gradual transmission of impulses from the boot to the ski during the skiing phase.
- Quick Step In
Allows easy and secure positioning and fastening of the boot. The side grooves allow for smooth and quick insertion. Patented and tested.
With twenty years of experience, Intuition today produces hundreds of thousands of boot liners for the world's leading brands. Its products are used by
skiers, snowboarders, guides and instructors. Intuition liners offer the highest standards of thermal protection and lightness guaranteeing the highest technological standards in thermoformable liners for backcountry products. Unique thermoformable materials ensure a comfortable and durable fit.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Quick OverviewLightweight and versatile, they are developed to perform in demanding uphill and downhill conditions. These compact and comfortable boots feature an easy and effective closure system, providing guaranteed performance and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.