Characteristics of the outer layer and cuff:
- Bi-injection moulded Grilamid and Grilamid LFT carbon for high torsional stiffness
- V-shaped reed made of environmentally friendly Grilamid Bio Evo. By using plant-derived castor oil instead of petroleum-based oil, Grilamid Bio significantly reduces CO2 emissions during production, while maintaining the excellent stiffness and elasticity properties required. Castor plants grow well in semi-arid regions and do not compete with food crops, making them an excellent alternative to fossil sources. Grilamid Bio is not biodegradable, but it is completely recyclable
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is frictionless and rock solid
Characteristics of the locking system:
- HRS strap keeps the heel in place
- The Wave closure system, manufactured exclusively for Scarpa, offers the security of two-buckle closure strength without adding additional weight
- Axial Alpine Evo Construction: Creating the best in ride comfort for the climb and powerful responsiveness for the descent, this unique Scarpa design gives you the best of both worlds. Forefoot and cuff buckles, combined with the instep strap, allow you to easily adjust the volume, locking the foot securely for descent and being able to quickly open the boot to allow a natural stride on climbs
- Vibram Cayman PRO outsole. Made with TOP85 compound that offers great durability and grip. Conforms to DIN ISO 9523 and all TLT fasteners on the market
- Smooth rubber toe cap for a perfect fit to bindings
- Rubber profile reduces the amount of snow that can accumulate under the outsole
- Rubber heel with prominent profile
Features of the inner booty:
- Intuition lining is thermoformable and ensures a warm, snug and comfortable fit
- Approximate reference weight: 1250 g (1/2 pair size 25)
- Lining: Scarpa Pro Flex Performance for women (Intuition)
- Last width (last width measurement): 101 mm, medium last
- Sole: Vibram Cayman PRO
- Shell: Grilamid Carbon LFT
- Leg cuff: Grilamid Bio
- Tongue: Pebax
- Flexion: 120
- Forward leaning: -16º +/- 2º
- Range of motion: 60º
- Ski mode / walking mode: Speed Lock XT
- Closure: 3 buckles + finger strap
- Fastening system: TLT, AT
RECCO technology allows you to search in the event of an avalanche accident. RECCO reflectors allow professional rescuers to quickly identify the location of a buried person using the RECCO detector. The reflectors do not replace the use of the transceiver. Complementary in function, RECCO technology increases the chance of being found in time.
This special polyamide offers a good compromise between stiffness and rebound; allowing a gradual transmission of impulses from the boot to the ski during the sport.
Pebax offers a unique combination of high performance properties: sustained low temperature flexibility, high cold impact resistance and outstanding energy return.
Vibram are world leaders in high performance rubber soles, for outdoor footwear. Vibram rubber soles are made with three objectives: guarantee the best performance, comfort and lasting quality.
With twenty years of experience, Intuition today produces hundreds of thousands of boot liners for the world's leading brands. Its products are used by
skiers, snowboarders, guides and instructors. Intuition liners offer the highest standards of thermal protection and lightness guaranteeing the highest technological standards in thermoformable liners for backcountry products. Unique thermoformable materials ensure a comfortable and durable fit.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Scarpa products recognized as ECO are made with environmentally friendly materials, they refer to products in which materials and processes are specifically chosen for their environmental characteristics.
Quick OverviewThey represent the perfect balance between functionality and precision. The sturdiness and grip are reinforced by the Grilamid BIO reed, made from a material produced from renewable sources, and the strong and effective Speed Lock XT mechanism. The boot for experienced backcountry skiers looking for uncompromising performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.