- Water resistant suede with rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof lining
- Lace fastening extended to the tip of the foot, design inspired by the world of climbing
- Spyder Trek outsole with mid-density EVA midsole for stability, and Vibram rubber outsole with Scarpa's exclusive TC4 + rubber compound design for durability
- Approximate weight: 390 g (1/2 pair, size 42)
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
Offers non-insulated protection to keep you dry and cool in hot and moderate conditions and during the highest levels of exertion. Guarantees durable water resistance and breathability for those who need to minimise heat retention.
- Optimal combination of breathability and waterproof protection
- Comfortable and cool dry feet, even in hot conditions and during intense aerobic activities
- Designed for all activities in warm to moderate conditions, for intense activities and daily use
- Comfort for daily indoor use and outdoor protection
Vibram is the world leader in high-performance rubber soles, aimed at outdoor footwear. Vibram rubber soles are made with three objectives: guarantee the best performance, comfort and lasting quality.
- ACTIVfit System
ACTIVfit is a design system that develops different lasts, soles and models specifically designed for women's or men's feet. The models are
designed and built for the best performance in various outdoor activities. Thanks to its experience and research, Scarpa offers good comfort. This line sets a high-quality standard for improved performance, comfort, style, and durability.
Quick OverviewInspired by mountain and approach shoes, but also designed for commuting to work and walks around town.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.