Scarpa Ribelle Tech 2.0 HD Boots Black Orange
- Sock-FitTM Plus KN integrates a stretch tongue and sock-like ankle with a one-piece knit construction, reducing bulk and improving fit
- The thermal insulation lining is divided into 2 parts: the back in PrimaLoft Silver Yarn and the front in PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 200g/m2 to keep the warmth in the forefoot
- Accentuated toe rocker profile for ease of walking
- The Precision Tech Roll sole, designed by Scarpa and developed in collaboration with Vibram, results in a technical, lightweight and cushioned sole. Vibram rubber compound ensures stability and durability
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons
- Lightweight PU midsole offers long-lasting shock absorption
- Dynamic Tech Roll System. Innovative upper and sole construction system for an ergonomic fit and maximum performance synergy
- HDry technology provides waterproof and breathable protection, tightly laminated to the inner upper making it absolutely waterproof, guaranteeing ultra-thin protection
- Main material: synthetic
- Upper: Microtech and S-Tech Fabric and HDry
- Lining: HDry + PrimaLoft Gold & Silver
- Insole: Pro Fiber Roll
- Midsole: Lightweight PU
- Sole: Vibram Precision Tech Roll / Mont
- Crampon compatibility: semi-automatic
- Weight approx.: 640 g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Grip, stability, shock absorption, durability and resistance to temperature changes are guaranteed.
The double density polyurethane outsole gives the shoes their lightweight and resistance. A comfortable and lightweight sole composed of a compact polyurethane outsole for good grip on uneven ground and with a tread pattern that automatically expels mud from wet and muddy autumnal trails, and an expanded polyurethane insole which cushions impact, preventing injury to the knees, ankles and hips. It is a very comfortable and flexible sole that adapts perfectly to the way your foot moves.
- Sock-Fit System
The evolution of the concept of performance, agility and comfort. A construction system that offers a sock-like fit, Scarpa's Sock-Fit gives the sensation of being one with your footwear.
- Dynamic Tech Roll System
Innovative upper and sole construction system for ergonomic fit and maximum performance synergy. The Dynamic Tech Roll system combines multiple innovative and lightweight materials, improving comfort, performance and ensuring optimal anti-torsional efficiency.
HDry has the highest level of waterproofing, breathability and insulation. The ultra-thin waterproof membrane and unique lamination method provide a precise fit and keep your shoes dry and lightweight all day long.
- PrimaLoft Yarn
This insulation, made from merino wool, combines the softness and good treatment of merino wool with soft PrimaLoft fibres. Merino wool pulls moisture away from the skin, while PrimaLoft fibres wick it away to the outside to dry the inside 20% faster than merino wool alone. This means that less moisture is absorbed, body temperature is better regulated and, as a result, comfort is improved. Garments with this fabric are designed for anyone looking for good performance.
- PrimaLoft Gold
The market reference in insulation. It offers excellent warmth without adding excessive weight and is a waterproof filling. It is highly breathable and allows moisture to move through it, keeping out the cold and sweat. It can be packed down into small spaces and is easy to transport. Finally, it stands out for for its incomparable soft and pleasant touch and it's good shape.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Quick OverviewUltralight boots for fast technical mountaineering. They set a new standard for weight, fit, thermicity and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.