- Fabric upper with welded PU reinforcements and a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining for durable, waterproof, breathable protection
- PRESA Free-dome IKS outsole with improved rocker for dynamic agility on the road
- Reinforced toe for greater protection
- Dual density EVA midsole with TPU frame in the heel for cushioning and support
- Sock-Fit construction reduces bulk and improves fit. Stretch fabric incorporated into the tongue provides a soft wrap and support
- Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame provides rearfoot stability and torsional control
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight approx.: 330 g (1/2 pair, size 38)
Presa TRN-01 Sole
- Outsole dedicated to very technical routes, where precision and grip are essential for the athlete. Pronounced sensitivity on rocky terrain combines with the performance compound to make this outsole ideal for Trail Running and technical Skyrunning.
- Low density EVA heel insert for shock absorption
- Medium density EVA midsole for stability and push-off response
- Vertical slotted design for support
- Rubber outsole with exclusive Scarpa design in SuperGum compound, excellent grip on any terrain
- GORE- TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
Offers non-insulated protection to keep you dry and cool in warm and moderate conditions, during high activity levels. Guarantees durable water resistance and breathability for those who need to minimise heat retention.
- Optimum combination of breathability and waterproof protection
- Dry, comfortable and cool feet, even in hot conditions and intense activity
- Designed for all activities in moderate to warm conditions for intense activity and everyday use
- Everyday comfort and protection for indoors and out
- Interactive Kinetic System
Interactive Kinetic System, an outsole design that simultaneously increases traction and allows for greater shock absorption on the trail. The IKS outsole features five concave impact zones that compress and absorb energy when they hit the ground, allowing secondary lugs to contact the road, further increasing traction.
Presa is the final result of internal R&D research on the sole. An environment of technological exploration and innovation, where experience and scientific research merge. This is Scarpa's approach: an R&D department to study, analyse and develop the best soles. Presa combines midsoles, composites and design to get the maximum performance from a sole, it is in fact the careful blending of these three elements that makes Presa products so innovative.
- Sockfit System LW by Scarpa
The evolution of the concept of performance, agility and comfort. A construction system that offers a sock-like fit, Scarpa's Sock-Fit gives the sensation of being one with your footwear. On Trail Running models, the tongue is constructed from a single piece of stretch fabric that allows for a slight wrap around your feet, offering a snug feel and lateral stability.
Exclusive to Scarpa the SuperGum rubber compound was developed to provide equal or better slip resistance compared to other high friction rubbers, but with far superior abrasion resistance. It was formulated to offer high friction performance in both wet and dry conditions, but at the same time offers 3 times more abrasion resistance.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Quick OverviewDesigned for off-road trails in wet terrain and long distances. A versatile shoe with excellent comfort, durability and grip on the road
Suitable for everyone and especially for those looking for a high level of cushioning, protection, support and reactivity. Comfort and versatility,
together with iks technology, make Rush the ideal shoes for the mountains.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.