Scarpa Spin Infinity GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes Lime Green
The 4mm drop midsole promotes an efficient stride, further enhancing their long distance capabilities. Secure ground contact is guaranteed by the Vibram outsole, which combines 4mm lugs and Megagrip rubber to optimise traction and grip. Welded PU and mesh upper with EXO support is backed by GORE-TEX Invisible Fit, providing maximum comfort and waterproof protection. This combination of outsole and upper results in the perfect combination of weight savings, cushioning support and traction.
- Thanks to a study of the shape of the foot combined with the different materials of the upper, the fit is precise and envelops the foot in the heel and midfoot area while the forefoot provides more room in the toe box, a fundamental aspect especially over long distances
- Breathable mesh upper covered with a three-dimensional TPU heat-sealed outer cage. This lightweight, breathable construction is combined with GORE-TEX Invisible technology that maintains the fit and comfort characteristics of the upper, while adding a high-performance waterproof-breathable membrane
- Dual density midsole with Foot Stabilizer Control for increased stability and control and the Adaptive Cushioning system (for cushioning in the heel and forefoot), a system that combines geometries and materials in synergy with increased grip, thanks to the Vibram MegaGrip outsole
- EXO Support. Internal containment cage made of thin microfiber material laminated to the upper that provides lightweight internal support and ensures a great wrap-around fit in the midfoot area and increases lateral stability
- OrthoLite sockliner
- Hidden elastic pockets for storing laces after tying them
- Heel 26 mm / Toe 22 mm
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight approx.: 330 g (1/2 pair size 42)
VELOX CROSS Vibram Outsole
- Ergonomic ESS cuff for shock absorption and protection of the sole edges
- Medium density EVA midsole for cushioning and stability
- Designed for flexibility and propulsion
- Vibram outsole exclusive Scarpa design made of Megagrip rubber for great grip on any terrain
- Vertical slotted design for support
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
GORE-TEX invisible fit technology gives you the fit, feel and style you love, and delivers on the 'GORE-TEX Guaranteed To Keep You Dry' promise, especially in shoes with textile uppers. This waterproof, windproof and highly breathable membrane is invisibly integrated into a wide range of running shoes. Attached directly to the shoe, this lightweight design is made to blend in with its surroundings. It gives you all the benefits you expect from a GORE-TEX product technology, in the exact style of shoe you're looking for.
- Vibram Megagrip
Technology featuring a high performance rubber compound, offering unequivocal grip on wet and dry surfaces, absolute durability and optimal adaptability to the terrain.
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Superior construction system designed and developed by Scarpa. Lateral protections (inserts or thermo-welded cage) combined with upper, create an exoskeleton that protects, holds and contains the foot better.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Scarpa products recognized as ECO are made with environmentally friendly materials, they refer to products in which materials and processes are specifically chosen for their environmental characteristics.
Quick OverviewExceptional cushioning, stability and control make Scarpa Spin Infinity GORE-TEX the perfect ultra-distance shoe for those who require stability and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.