- Micro-nubuck and mesh upper for breathable durability
- Recycled polyester lining
- Sock-Fit LW construction reduces bulk and improves fit, built-in stretch fabric with a minimal stretch tongue provides a soft wrap and support
- TPU toe cap offers excellent protection on trails
- Hidden elastic pockets for storing laces after tying them
- Weight approx.: 270 g (1/2 pair size 42)
VELOX LB MAX outsole:
- Medium density EVA midsole with TPU insert for cushioning and protection
- Low density EVA inserts in the heel for cushioning
- Ergonomic ESS shank for anti-twist control
- Vibram Megagrip outsole offers excellent traction, rubber compound for great grip on all terrains
- Vertical grooved design for cushioning
- Design with vertical grooves for support
- Heel 24 mm / Toe 18 mm
- Drop: 6 mm
- Vibram Megagrip
Technology featuring a high performance rubber compound, offering unequivocal grip on wet and dry surfaces, absolute durability and optimal adaptability to the terrain.
- Sockfit System LW by Scarpa
The evolution of the concept of performance, agility and comfort. A construction system that offers a sock-like fit, Scarpa's Sock-Fit gives the sensation of being one with your footwear. On Trail Running models, the tongue is constructed from a single piece of stretch fabric that allows for a slight wrap around your feet, offering a snug feel and lateral stability.
Products that do not contain animal-derived materials and do not use any animal testing. All materials used for these vegan products are fully synthetic and have no animal-derived components, including the glues used in the soles.
Scarpa products recognized as ECO are made with environmentally friendly materials, they refer to products in which materials and processes are specifically chosen for their environmental characteristics.
Quick OverviewHigh performance, agile and responsive with excellent cushioning and protection for long distance running and extended workouts.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.