Scarpa Spirit Evo Mountain Shoes Red Violet
- Comfort is a strong point of these shoes, characterized by a wide fit. Low lace-up shoes with padded collar for support, flexibility and comfort
- EVOLO suede upper: recycled suede leather reduces CO2 emissions as well as chemical and water usage
- Hybrid construction has a durable back plate for support and torsional control and durable forefoot glide for flexibility and responsiveness
- Recycled rubber toe cap overlay protects the upper and wraps over the midsole for additional abrasion resistance
- Molded EVA midsole has recycled foam content to reduce impact on the user and the planet
- Presa outsole with SuperGum Eco Rubber compound with recycled content. The midsole is made of medium density EVA (15% recycled). The sole compound is made of 40% recycled rubber and 30% natural rubber
- The lace is made of 100% recycled PE from packaging materials, bottles and food packaging
- OrthoLite sockliner
- Weight approx.: 330 g (1/2 pair, size 42)
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Presa is the final result of internal R&D research on the sole. An environment of technological exploration and innovation, where experience and scientific research merge. This is Scarpa's approach: an R&D department to study, analyse and develop the best soles. Presa combines midsoles, composites and design to get the maximum performance from a sole, it is in fact the careful blending of these three elements that makes Presa products so innovative.
An innovative production process that respects the environment and the principles of the circular economy, recovering and regenerating waste from the processing of suede (RE-SUEDE) and significantly reducing chemicals without further addition of chromium, while reducing CO2 emissions and water use.
Quick OverviewCombination of urban and climbing styles to create a shoe with a clear ecological derivation, thanks to the eco-sustainable suede upper and the sole made of recycled materials. Designed for people who love the mountains and travel, in search of a sense of freedom.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.