SMP4BIKE Professional: Patented ergonomic SMP design.
- Tip in the form of "eagle's beak": Greater comfort in low position and maximum freedom of advance in the tip. Avoid compression in the genitals.
- Central channel: No compression of the perineal and prostatic area. Absence of numbness and genital tingling. Protection of nervous and vascular structures, full blood flow and greater fluidity and muscle power.
- Support area: Maximum support and stabilization of the pelvis and reduction of joint decompensation. Better push on the pedals and less loss of energy.
- Posterior concavity: Ergonomic design for coccyx protection.
- Weight: 320 g
- Dimensions: 257 x 164 mm
- Padding: Expanded elastomer top
- Body: Nylon 12 reinforced with carbon fiber
- Coating: Genuine leather (black color) and Microfiber (colored versions)
- Rails: Unidirectional carbon 7.1 x 9.6 mm
- Recommended for: Time Trial
- Recommended for sizes: XL - XXL
Quick OverviewThe SMP Triathlon saddle family is designed with the aim of guaranteeing maximum comfort during pedaling while resting on the tip of the saddle. Thanks to the five specific SMP models of different sizes, you can choose the appropriate size according to the physical conformation and personal preferences of the cyclist.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.