- Rail: Manganese
- Body: Reinforced carbon fibre
- Padding: Biofoam
- Cover: Microfeel
- Dimensions: 262 x 145 mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Level: dynamic
The Supercomfort version has been specifically developed by working on the product components that determine the comfort level of the saddle: padding, central hole and cover.
- The filling in the Racing version, has the coupling between a layer of Biofoam and an additional layer of Gel. These are combined with variable thicknesses according to the support area to optimize the contact area with the ischiatic bones.
- The central hole ( Open-Shell ) has been completely redesigned to find the meeting point between the maximum discharge of material and the optimized structural resistance of the body. This particular design avoids crushing and therefore pain in the soft parts of the rider and is particularly suitable for the female audience as well.
- The cover used has a micro perforation to facilitate and keep the surfaces in contact with each other dry.
- GND was also covered with a double material: the resistant 'Microfeel' for the support areas and two 'woven' areas to ensure maximum resistance to abrasion and scratching in the side areas of the saddle.
The Supercomfort version is suitable for this type of user:
- Who spends little time on a bike. If, on average, the trip does not last more than 2 hours, the use of a generous filling is preferred, in which case the adaptation of the subcutaneous support tissues determined by the pressure fails.
- Who spends a lot of time on a bike. If the saddle support lasts longer than 5-6 hours, thicker padding is required given the times involved when subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
- For those who prefer difficult terrain and use Gravel Bike, the Supercomfort saddle allows you to better absorb vibrations caused by ground instability.
- Biofoam: Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedaling, ensuring comfort, low weight, durable strength and ideal support. The surface guarantees total repellency of the water filling.
- Reinforced Carbon Fiber: Nylon with high properties, enriched with a high percentage of long carbon fibers, to improve the characteristics of rigidity and durability without affecting the weight.
- Microfeel: Breathable lining with high abrasion resistance. Less deformable than traditional materials and lighter. Bio-compatible. Available today in some models with the new silk effect finish, Silk Microfeel.
- Manganese: This material improves the characteristics of the frame, increasing its resistance to wear caused by vibrations. The Manganese frame is mounted on all dynamic level saddles.
Quick OverviewThe GND range is designed for road enthusiasts who like to pedal in comfort but without sacrificing the aggressive side of competition.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.