- Use: MTB
- Model: Shimano Deore M5100
- 11 speeds
- Compatible with I-SPEC EV
- Outside cover SL recommended: OT-SP41
- Cable adjustment SL
- Type of shifter: Rapidfire Plus
- Optical Gear Display: It tells you which gear position is selected while pedaling. You can see how many gears can be selected upwards or downwards, making it easier to control shifting.
- Rapidfire Plus: Mountain bikers have been using Rapidfire Plus since 1985. It remains the first choice for a wide range of riders, from XC competitors to freeriders. Rapidfire Plus is suitable for rapid shifting, and allows the rider to downshift three gears at once. All Rapidfire Plus shifters, from Shimano Deore to XTR, feature 2WAY-RELEASE, which means that the shifting can be operated by pulling with the index finger or pressing with the thumb.
- 2 Way Release: The actuation handle on Rapidfire Plus front derailleurs is often called a trigger, because it works like a gun, by pulling the trigger. The actuation lever of the new Rapidfire Plus front derailleurs of the Shimano Alivio to XTR groupsets can be operated in the same way, but adds the possibility to activate an actuation lever by pressing with the thumb.
Quick OverviewWith quick lever access and a light, nimble action, it provides smooth control on the mountain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.