Characteristics of the frame:
- Rigid half-rim frame holds lenses in the correct position
- Rounded temples with non-slip tread for a secure fit and increased comfort
- Reversible nose bridge incorporates different front and rear thicknesses for a better fit
- Tough, durable and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
- Non-toxic TPE pin tips with double injection moulding
- Weight: 26.6 g (approx)
- One-piece, full-coverage lens for a wider field of view and greater protection
- Exclusive Ridescape cycling lenses with an optimal fit for more contrast and quality in all conditions
- Optional grey photochromic lenses with a wider range of light transmittance are optimal for changing light conditions
- Full UV400 protection
- Water-repellent coating increases water repellency and keeps lenses cleaner
- Special anti-scratch treatment
- Interchangeable lenses
- Extremely lightweight, impact-resistant polyamide (PA) lenses for increased clarity
- Lens light transmission 29%
- Lens type: PH
- Travel case
- The glasses pouch can also be used to clean the lenses
- XL nose bridge included
- Lens Technology: SHIMANO lenses feature different polycarbonate substrates that feature increased impact resistance, reduced weight and performance over a wide temperature range. UV400 anti-scratch treatments ensure clear vision in all conditions. All SHIMANO lenses feature off-center optics to provide distortion-free vision that reduces eye fatigue.
- Fit for cycling: they created eyewear with excellent fit, light weight and all-day comfort by using different designs specifically for cycling.
- Ridescape: Enhances the cycling experience by improving the visual richness of the environment in different situations. Poor vision is not only distracting, it can reduce confidence, increase doubt, and cause you to misjudge distances or miss obstacles until it's too late. Ridescape's situation-specific cycling lenses are scientifically engineered to enhance colours and highlight objects and surfaces unique to each cycling environment. Environments that are normally dull, muted or flat will be more defined, vibrant and vivid.
Quick OverviewThey combine the latest technologies and styles in surprisingly versatile eyewear.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.